VIDEO POKER - General Tips
1) VP: Learn how to read pay schedules to understand the difference between full-pay and short-pay VP versions.
2) Practice optimum strategy for each Video Poker version.
3) How much do you bet for each max. hand? Multiply denomination in play by 5.
4) Maximum coin pays winning hands multiplied by a factor of 5, except Royal Flush (4000) which is an incentive to play maximum coins each hand.
5) If you don?t play maximum coins on a VP quarter version, the return for a Royal Flush (one coin play) is 250 coins = $67.50.
6) Casinos hold 2% more money with VP?s as players do not play maximum coins.
7) Enter VP tournaments often.